Milling since 1865, Smyths Daleside is the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the Northwest of Ireland.
For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations. We now invite applications for the following permanent position at our Ballindrait mill:
(Job Ref No: SD/CC/11/23)
The Credit Controller will be an integral part of the credit team, being responsible for the management and collection of Accounts Receivable. The role will require working closely with the sales staff to ensure that debt management policies are being strictly adhered to.
- Open new accounts and check credit ratings;
- Set and monitor credit limits;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers to encourage timely recovery of payments;
- Negotiate and agree payment plans with customers;
- Handling disputed amounts;
- Respond promptly and efficiently to both customer and internal enquiries;
- Maintenance of customer files;
- Providing accounts information to senior management;
- Contribute to the overall success of the team, promoting and maintaining a positive work environment and can-do attitude.
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a Credit Control environment dealing with a high volume of customers;
- Have the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team;
- A knowledge of the agricultural industry would be an advantage.
The successful candidate should be reliable, efficient, motivated and be able to work as part of a team. Candidates should have a good standard of education with the ability to complete accurate documentation and good communication skills.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal F93 K447 or email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00pm Thursday 16 th November 2023.
Milling since 1865 | www.smythsdaleside.com
Smyths Daleside is an equal opportunities employer