Aurivo is a large multi-purpose co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, garden centres, livestock marketing as well as sports nutrition It employs over 600 people directly and provides jobs for many others in transport, distribution and services.
The company, based in Killygordon, is seeking Despatch Operatives.
If you are you interested in Christmas and weekend work and are over 18 years then Aurivo have a fantastic opportunity to join our team . We offer day, evening and weekend shifts. No experience required we will provide all necessary training.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the general operative duties are carried out to meet quality, safe practices and site hygiene standards.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene/housekeeping cleaning at appropriate intervals. Maintain all records for traceability and hygiene
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurate completion of all necessary records and documentation
- Maintain a safe environment, adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Competitive rate of pay, shift allowance for evening work, weekly incentive payments.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work proactively and with flexibility in a team environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Energetic with a positive work attitude
- Must be 18 years of age
The company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received.
Please forward your updated CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org