Lifestart Services CLG is a home-based community organisation delivering child development information, parenting education, and parenting support to first-time parents from pre-birth to 2 years of age throughout Donegal. The service also provides intensive support to vulnerable children, pre-birth to 5 years of age and their parents ensuring best outcomes for children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit 2 Lifestart Family Visitors on a two-year specific purpose contract, who will be responsible for delivery of the home based Lifestart Growing Child Programme and family support service to families under international protection and refugee families throughout Donegal.
Two 30-hour Posts – Monday to Friday. Staff will be working from the three Lifestart Services Offices in the county – Newtowncunningham, Donegal Town and Gweedore, staff may also be asked to work from other locations.
The Lifestart Family Visitors will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the organisation are fulfilled in line with service policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have (essential):
- A third level qualification relevant to the post.
- At least two years’ experience in the delivery of home-based family support
- A clear understanding of Lifestart Services, Child Development, Parenting, Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
- Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
- Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
- A clean full driver’s licence
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the Regional Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: CVs will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will, commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th December at 12:30 pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 14th of December in the Lifestart Services Office, Main Street, Newtowncunningham, Donegal F93 THC6.
All Contracts are subject to the continuation of funding.
Completed applications with a cover letter to be returned to the Regional Manager at: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to promote equality of opportunity regardless of a person’s race, religion, political opinion, gender, visible or invisible disability, age, marriage, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
Lifestart Services CLG Company No: 495841 CHY: 19946