Job Vacancy: Magee is a fifth generation Irish family business with over 150 years of experience in designing, weaving and tailoring cloth and clothing in Donegal. The Company operates across manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We wish to recruit a General Operative, based at our Weaving Mill in Donegal Town. This is a varied role and key tasks include:-
- Assisting with despatch of fabric rolls.
- Final inspection.
- Machine operation
- A good work ethic and physical strength as there will be some lifting.
- An interest in machinery.
- Willingness to learn new skills and be part of an indigenous industry in Co Donegal.
- A good team player.
- Experience of driving a forklift would be an advantage as would a current clean driving licence.
Full training will be given. A competitive hourly rate is on offer, together with a staff discount scheme, free parking plus a generous workwear allowance and pension scheme after a qualifying period.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please submit your cv to Ann Harley – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of this role, there is no scope for remote working. Please note that we will only be replying to shortlisted candidates.