Happy & Green, Europe’s leading event cup supplier, is hiring an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
Happy & Green is based at the ATU Donegal Letterkenny campus in the Colab Building.
This is a flexible role, so you can work part-time around studying or childcare commitments which are always prioritised.
Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2023
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest and passion with regards to business, finance, and accounts.
Our online e-commerce business requires a candidate who is enthusiastic and happy to be part of the team who will be based in the Colab Letterkenny (remote working also a possibility once probation completed) to gain valuable real-life experience, upskill and most importantly enjoy their role with us.
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Timely processing of sales invoices and purchase orders.
- Chasing payments for late payers and overdue invoices.
- Completion of supplier/client account set up forms
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Credit control – calling and emailing aged debtors on a weekly basis.
- Supplier onboarding process
- Reconcile financial statements
- Assistance with arrangement of payment to suppliers and reconciling statements.
- Process bank deposits
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Submit tax forms
- Ensuring time sheets are correct and completed.
- Organising teleconference meetings with clients, suppliers, and weekly team meeting.
- Undertaking of ad-hoc tasks for business development
- Testing of website functionality, training of team with S.O.P. documentation and face to face teaching.
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- The ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills, confident liaising with clients, suppliers, and team members.
- Excellent written communication.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work across Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confidence to answer inbound phone calls and make carefully targeted outbound calls.
- Strong mental arithmetic and maths skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and example of handling difficult customers / situations.
- Above average typing speed per minute.
- Basic understanding of CRM systems and their benefits.
- Excel medium level or above (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Experience with accounting software preferred but not required
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2023Tags: