Evolve Clothing is one of Ireland’s Leading Retailers. We are a family-owned business with two locations as well as a rapidly growing online business. Our dedicated and loyal team are hard-working, fun and they support our core value in delivering a 5-Star service.
The Company is recruiting a Social Media and Content Co-Ordinator who is creative and vibrant with an objective to create consistent and captivating content, capturing their brand ethos across Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook primarily.
- Develop innovative ways to improve social media performance, audience growth, engagement rate optimisation and content effectiveness.
- Liaise with all teams to plan and implement the social media strategy, including management of the social media and content calendar and day-to-day management of social media accounts.
- Liaise with ambassadors, influencers, brand groups etc.
- Creating engaging content – such as videos, stories, reels, videos, competitions etc.
Content Creation and Management:
- Ensure a consistent message in line with brand voice and aesthetic.
- Create written and visual content for website, social media platforms, email campaigns, blogs and press releases.
- Liaise with various teams to plan and implement engaging campaigns for digital channels.
- Organising product photography for cut-outs, studio and lifestyle shoots.
- A relevant third level qualification and/or a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar Social Media/Content role for a consumer brand.
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines whilst managing multiple projects across different platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to write compelling content for various channels.
- Photography, videography, editing and graphic design skills are essential with good working knowledge of Adobe or similar.
- A good team player who can work equally well using their own initiative and who can build strong relationships both internally and outside of the brand.
- Full EU driving licence with own car would be an advantage.
This is a full-time, on-site position and a great opportunity for someone wishing to progress to the next level in their social media/marketing career and looking to join an enthusiastic, loyal and dynamic team.
Evolve Clothing offer a competitive salary, employee discount, company pension plan upon qualifying and on-site parking.
To Apply: Please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those short-listed will receive a reply.Tags: