Aurivo is a large multi-purpose co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, garden centres, livestock marketing as well as sports nutrition.
It employs over 650 people directly and provides jobs for many others in transport, distribution and services.
The company is now seeking a Despatch Operative for their Consumer Foods Department based at their Killygordon Plant. This is a permanent contract.
In this role you will work as part of a team in the Production area, you will be responsible for ensuring the general operative duties are carried out to meet quality, safe practices and site hygiene standards.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene/housekeeping cleaning at appropriate intervals. Maintain all records for traceability and hygiene
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurate completion of all necessary records and documentation
- Maintain a safe environment, adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Operators are required to work shift cycleQualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work proactively and with flexibility in a team environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Energetic with a positive work attitudeThe company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received.
Please forward your updated CV by email to email@example.com closing date Thursday 14th December 2023.