Foyle Golf Centre in Derry has an excellent opportunity for two full-time greenkeepers to join our team.
We are looking for a motivated person who has a good understanding of machinery and loves the great outdoors. You don’t need to know about golf, so long as you have a ‘can do’ attitude and can demonstrate the ability to drive tractors and operate machines – we can teach you the rest.
This role would be particularly suitable for someone with previous experience in grounds maintenance, farming, horticulture, construction labouring or similar. Duties are typical of any golf course – tractor driving, mowing, aeration, operation of powered hand tools, raking bunkers, keeping the course neat and tidy and all other jobs as required.
– Mowing grass
– Driving tractors and various machines
– Using hand operated power tools
– Manual work such as raking bunkers, repairing divots and pitch marks
– Collecting driving range balls using tractor
– Full driving licence
– Competent machinery operator
– Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
– Enjoy working outdoors
– Full time position with annualised 40 hour working week
– Time off in lieu for weekend hours
– £24,000 to £28,000
– Free use of the golf course
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com and include your mobile phone number for follow up.