Magee is a fifth-generation Irish family business with over 150 years’ experience designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments based in Donegal Town.
The Company includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce businesses and is multi-channel. We offer lifestyle collections across Men, Women, Home & Accessories via our stores in Donegal and Dublin, through many independent retailers and from our own website – www.magee1866.com.
We wish to recruit a Supply Chain Planner (based in Donegal Town) who will report to the Merchandiser and whose key responsibilities include:-
Creation of Product Costings
*Creation of product costs seasonally, comprising all product components and other relevant information.
*Compiling and maintaining purchase price lists and generation of garment costings.
Creation of Price Lists
*Creation of price lists with margin analysis; for seasonal product collections, for both trade and direct to consumer sales channels, to achieve correct margin.
*Creating production plans, negotiating with suppliers and managing production and product deliveries with multiple suppliers in order to achieve delivery deadlines.
*Analysis of raw materials, garment production requirements and creating garment purchase orders for all suppliers and dealing with all supplier communications.
*Monitoring, maintaining and distribution of delivery schedules.
*Reconciling final product prices against invoices.
Sales Analysis Reporting
*Responsible for generation of sales reports and data analysis relating to production.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, including knowledge of costing, pricing and preparation of orders for global suppliers.
- The ability to use your own initiative and understand the impact of production planning in relation to budgetary parameters.
- Exceptional numeracy skills, accuracy, attention to detail and robust data analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel is essential as is the ability to quickly learn the in-House system (Protex).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with overseas suppliers/third parties.
This is a full-time position, based in Donegal Town. We are offering a competitive salary, free parking, staff discounts, with a Company pension scheme and workwear allowance after a qualifying period.
Please submit your cv, together with a cover letter, to Ann Harley – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only be corresponding with shortlisted candidates.