And sure wasn’t Revs man Rory Gallagher along for the craic in his hometown.
Thanks for the pix Martin.
You can send your snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Donegal Daily
- CHLOICH CHEANN FHAOLA WIN RESERVE FINAL The victorious Chloich Cheann Fhaola team who won the Reserve Final today beating Four Masters 1-10 to 1-05. Captain Kevin Scanlon lifted the Seamus Gallagher Cup in front of adoring fans in a superg game.
- SHOCK AS DEAD CALF HAS TAGS REMOVED AND DUMPED AT ROADSIDE People have been left shocked after a calf had its identity tags removed and was dumped at a roadside on the outskirts of Letterkenny. The black and white Friesian calf was dumped at Kirkstown close to the Glencar Road around 5pm yesterday evening. A person out walking made the […]
- APPEALS TO FIND LOST DRIVING LICENSE A Donegal Daily reader has appealed to readers to help find his driving license. Aaron Rodgers lost his license on the Main Street in Letterkenny at the weekend and is traveling abroad tomorrow. HIs license is a must and he is appealing to our readers to help him find it. If you […]
- DONAL’S ROMANTIC LOUGH SWILLY SNAP GETS THE 3e THUMBS UP TAKE a bow Donal Kearney. Your incredible picture of Lough Swilly in the fine spring sunshine was the feature pic on the 3e forecast this evening. And it was so good forecaster Deric Ó h'Artagáin made sure it was seen by his viewers. So here's a pic of Deric with your pic Donal!
- CELEBRATING SAM’S RETURN AT PRAMERICA STAFF at Pramerica will be hitting the town in Letterkenny tonight to celebrate the return of Sam Maguire. Ahead of the visit here's some snaps showing them getting into the spirit of Donegal's 2012 All-Ireland heroes.
- DDTV: SINGER RORY INTERVIEWED ON SKY SHOWBIZ ABOUT HIS CAREER KILCAR singer Rory Gallagher has been featured on Sky News - about how his music has reached a new audience thanks to social media. The former Revs man performs under the name Rory and The Island. You can watch his interview with Sky Showbiz by clicking play.
- PICTURES:DONEGALDAILY CHARITY HEROES: THE BIDDY O’BARNES 21K CHALLENGE THERE is no end to the number of people out and about doing something fun for charity. And on Sunday a great crowd took part in the Biddy O'Barnes 21k challenge - from Ballintra to the super pub! Well done to all those who took part and helped to raise money for two charities - the […]
- HAPPY NEW YEAR – AND 20,860,075 ‘THANKS’ DONEGAL Daily would like to wish all of our readers at home here in Ireland and around the world a very Happy & Peaceful 2013. It is YOU which has made our news and sports site the BIGGEST media source in County Donegal in 2012. We had more than 20 Million Page Views in the […]
- WOW! ANITA’S PICTURES OF DONEGAL’S ‘LITTLE PIECES OF HEAVEN’ ANTIA MARTIN WRITES: I thought Donegal Daily readers might like these fabulous snaps I caught today. The first four are from Carrickfinn Beach in Annagry this afternoon and the last three are from Barnesmore Gap outside Ballybofey this morning. Little pieces of heaven right here on […]
- YOUNG DONEGAL HANDBALLERS CAPTURE ULSTER TITLES A number of young Donegal pupils have capture Ulster Allianz Cumann na Bunscoil handball titles. A total of 12 pupils from Donegal took part in the Ulster Allianz Cumann na Bunscoil finals in Belfast. Pupils from Rockfield NS, SN An Choimin,SN Taobhoige and Dromore NS, […]
- DONEGAL BOSTON GAA CLUB OFFERS HELP TO EMIGRANTS IT'S hard to beat the GAA when you have decided to emigrate to start a new life abroad. And the Donegal Boston Gaelic Football Club, whose past players include Donegal manager Jim McGuinness, is offering a helping hand to Donegal folk who end up in the city. Says Majella McFadden […]
- DONEGAL GAA CLUBS ‘COULD MERGE TO COPE WITH EMIGRATION’ DONEGAL sporting hero Martin McHugh says he fears smaller GAA clubs in the county may be forced to merge in the future to cope with emigration. The All-Ireland winning player and double All Star was reflecting on how so many young players are now having to leave the county to find […]
- DDTV: COUNTDOWN TO CROKER – COACH RORY WARNS OF MAYO’S ATTACK DDTV: He's he most popular Fermanagh man in Co Donegal ever. And that's not just because he moved here - it's because as No2 to Jim McGuinness he has been part of the team which has taken our county to only its second ever All-Ireland final. But Rory Gallagher knows a […]
- DOG REUNITED WITH DELIGHTED OWNER A BIG 'Thank You' to Donegal Daily reader Maggie McCool and her family in Kilmacrennan for reuniting this pooch with its owner earlier today. Maggie responded to an appeal on Donegal Daily last night. We were able to put her in touch with the owner after Maggie found the […]
- DONEGAL FOOTBALL – IT’S AN ART FORM! Donegal's historic All-Ireland win has brought the artistic eye out in many GAA fans across the county. None more so than Letterkenny man Brian Crawford who has put together a fantastic tribute to two of his heroes - Michael Murphy and Mark McHugh. Personally we think Brian […]
- DERRY CITY STAR SET TO JOIN UP WITH DONEGAL GAA SQUAD Derry City player Cillian Morrison is set to turn his back on professional football - and join Rory Gallagher's Donegal GAA panel. Morrison has played League of Ireland football with UCD, Cork City and Derry City respectively. However, it is believed he is strongly […]
- DD COMPETITION: WIN A FAMILY PASS TO SEE ANY FILM AT ECLIPSE CINEMAS Eclipse Cinemas Lifford/Strabane are again teaming up with Donegal Daily, to give readers a chance to win a family pass to see any movie of their choice at Eclipse. To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you have to do is answer the following simple […]
- DD COMPETITION: WIN TWO FREE FAMILY PASSES AT ECLIPSE CINEMAS Eclipse Cinemas in Lifford/Strabane have teamed up with Donegal Daily to give two lucky readers the opportunity to win a fantastic prize. Eclipse will give away two FAMILY PASSES to TWO lucky winners. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to answer the following […]
- LORETO COMMUNITY COLLEGE, MILFORD PRIZEGIVING CEREMONY – IN PICTURES! If your school has a prizegiving coming up then why not take some pictures and send them to email@example.com? We'll be happy to feature all schools. Donegal Daily is your website!
- AMAZING PICTURES OF TORNADO IN DONEGAL These amazing snaps sent in to us at Donegal Daily by pmcphotgraphy show a Tornado gradually building in size as it made it's way from Buncrana to the Grianan Fort.