They included a two bedroom apartment in Letterkenny for just €28K and a takeaway in Bundoran for €50k!
Other properties sold by Allsop Space at the Shelbourne Hotel sale included:
* 16 Beechwood Park, Convoy, a three-bedroom semi-detached house with a reserve of €26,000 sold for €36,000.
* 11 Beechwood Park Convoy, a four-bedroom detached home, with a reserve of €32,000 sold for €53,000.
* 53 Beechwood Park, Convoy, a three-bedroom semi-detached house, with a reserve of €21,000 and sold for €32,000.
* 13 Fortwell Estate, Letterkenny, a two bedroom apartment with a reserve of €25,000 sold for €28,000.
* 5 Glenlee Court, Letterkenny, a four bedroom detached house with a reserve price of €55,000 sold for €82,000.
* The former takeaway in the west end of Bundoran, Zam Zam Pizza, sold at its reserve price of €50,000.
* A hair salon in Carrigart with a reserve price of €35,000 sold for €72,000. The building comes with offices.Tags: