The successful contractor, Glebe Builders, Donegal Town, will commence construction of the new 2,000m2 approx. school extension in the coming weeks at the existing School Site at Meetinghouse Street, Raphoe.
The contract duration will be approximately 10 months. This is a particularly significant event for the staff, students and parents of Deele College, past and present, as well as the wider local community.
Donegal Education and Training Board are most grateful to the Minister for Education and Skills together with her predecessors in the Department as well as its Officials in the School Building unit for authorising this project to proceed to construction stage.
Donegal ETB would like to convey thanks to all those who have brought this Project to fruition, including:
• Mr Joe Boyle, Principal and former Principal, Mr P.J. Mc Gowan (recently retired),
• The staff, past and present of the College,
• Past and present Chairpersons and members of the School’s Board of Management/Parents Association
• Past and present Chairpersons and members of Donegal Education and Training Board
• Mr Shaun Purcell, Chief Executive, Donegal ETB