JOB VACANCY: A highly-reputable and established manufacturing and distribution company are on the hunt for an experienced Office and Sales administrator to join their dynamic, innovative and hardworking team.
Management at D4 Products Ltd, based in Carndonagh are involved in the Industrial/Commercial/Domestic Roller and Sectional Door market.
D4 Products LTD are the leader in the market for Insulated doors and accessories.
The company has enjoyed strong growth in recent years and expects similar going forward.
THE ROLE: (Suitable for male or female)
- An office-based vacancy now exists for an experienced office and sales administrator.
- This position works directly with the company directors and is crucial in the successful running of the business.
This role will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage all administrative and sales-related matters in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Deal directly with current clients and suppliers where required.
- Process all customer orders, received by telephone and email.
- Research new markets and make contact with possible new customers.
- Ensure that all filing is carried out in compliance with the company’s filing procedures.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- The ideal candidate will be outgoing, positive and motivated with a natural eagerness to maintain an excellent level of customer service.
- They will also be quick-thinking and an avid multi-tasker, with an ability to prioritise according to the various needs that arise.
The successful applicant is likely to have:
- A MINIMUM of 2 years sales support experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Data entry proficiency, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent phone manner and organisational skills. Knowledge of marketing / promotions / advertising industries would be an advantage.
- Self-motivation and a strong desire to proactively solve problems.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- This initially will be a 12 month maternity role with a negotiable salary (depending on experience).
If you believe you have the skills, experience and desire to be successful in this role, please email a bespoke CV with a supporting note to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closing Date 10th February)