JOB VACANCY: Donegal Centre for Independent Living (DCIL) is seeking to recruit a temporary Part-Time Manager.
Successful candidates will secure a contract for a maximum period of 2 years to manage the organisation – and to oversee the promotion and provision of independent living for people with a physical/sensory disability in the county.
- Contract Type: Part-time (20 hours per week) for a fixed-term
- Location: Letterkenny
- Fixed-Term: Maximum of 2 years
- 3 years management experience in the public/private service/voluntary/charity sector where s/he will have had overall responsibility for people management and financial controls and service/organisational management during this time.
- Applicants must have a full driving licence or have access to transport.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification to degree level.
CV and Cover Letter to be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Or alternatively via post to our offices to: Bernie Walsh, HR Officer, DCIL, Ballymacool House, Ballymacool, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 28th September 2016 @ 1pm.
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants shortlisting will apply.
DCIL is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note interviews will be held week commencing 3rd October 2016.