Job Vacancy: A position has become available for a qualified & experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle/ Commercial Motor Mechanic to join the experienced team at Donegal Commercial Vehicles Ltd. The company is based within 10 miles of Letterkenny, Co. Donegal and is established over 20 years.
Working with Donegal Commercial Vehicles Ltd. will mean carrying out servicing, breakdowns and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience and current qualification
• Ability to perform diagnostics and repairs on HGV and Commercial Vehicles as and when required by garage coordinator.
• Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Can work on your own initiative and be part of a team.
• Flexibility with working hours during busy seasons.
• Full Irish Driving License.
• Previous employment reference.
Preferred skills and attributes include:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Computer Literate
• A friendly and approachable personality
• A keen eye for detail
· HGV Licence
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to keep work areas clean and tidy, organized and safe from hazards for health and safety.
Salary: Negotiable with pay reviews
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply to the details below.
Mr. Darragh Kelly,
Donegal Commercial Vehicles,