Job Vacancy: The Cope Builders Providers is now recruiting for a Goods Inwards & Warehouse Sales Assistant to join the successful team in Dungloe, County Donegal.
Position: Goods Inwards & Warehouse Sales Assistant
Fixed Term (3 months): Full Time
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
An excellent opportunity exists for a Goods Inwards & Warehouse Sales Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retailers.
We are looking for an energetic and well organised professional to join our successful team in our Builders Providers based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar customer facing environment and possess excellent customer care skills with an understanding of the construction industry and associated products an advantage.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Dealing with suppliers and also trade and retail customers whilst providing excellent customer service
- Goods inwards checking and booking in.
- Efficient and accurate processing of all documentation in relation to goods inwards.
- Handling of heavy goods.
- Liaise with internal departments, managers and teams
- Excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
- A good understanding of computers and Microsoft Office package skills essential for this role.
- Fluent & articulate English speaker.
- Full clean driving licence to include, at least, category C1 preferred.
- Hiab Training Certificate would be an advantage
- Forklift Licence would be preferred.
- Conversational Irish an advantage.
- A knowledge of the construction industry and construction-related products would be an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team. Please apply with full C.V and covering letter to:
Post: H.R Officer, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Closing Date for applications: Friday 11th May at 5pm