A leading Donegal company is seeking the right person for the position of ‘Office Administrator.’
The role will be based at the offices of Donnelly & Foley, Tax Advisers and Financial Brokers, based at 73 Lower Main Street, Letterkenny.
The role involves:
– Secretarial and reception duties
– Dealing with client base face to face, by telephone and electronically
– Ad hoc duties
The successful applicant should be:
– Friendly and outgoing
– Able to work on own initiative
– Confident in dealing with the general public
– Efficient and good time-keeper
– IT proficient specifically in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, scanning etc.;
The position can be part-time or full-time subject to the qualities of the successful applicant and the salary paid will reflect their experience.
Any interested applicants should forward a one page CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: