A community-based organisation is seeking a Family Support Worker for maternity cover.
Springboard Family Support Project is a community-based organisation who works under the auspice of Finn Valley Family Resource Centre CLG.
The service works with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker (Maternity Cover) who will be responsible for delivery of individual and group Family Support processes across the project area. The base for this role is in the Springboard Office, Raphoe, Co.Donegal
The Family Support Worker will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is 30 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years experience in the delivery of home based family support
- A third level qualification relevant to the post
- A clear understanding of Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
- Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
- Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: email@example.com
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 6th November 1:00pm. This is a Specified Purpose Contract . Interviews will take place on Monday 11th November.
Completed applications to be emailed to the ProjectTags: