Join our team as Assistant Manager in Warehouse Bar + Kitchen in Mc Gettigans Hotel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
You will be part of a dynamic work force, and a company that are constantly growing and expanding worldwide. Our key focus is fantastic food and drinks as well as sport, live music and entertainment, so we want people that are clued up on current trends.”
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in Food and Beverage Management, be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused with the ability to work well under pressure and to fit in with the existing team.
The ideal person will have experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the licensed trade and food service operations.
Main Purpose of Job
To assist the Manager with the planning, organising and delegation of tasks to staff.
To provide a friendly and efficient service at all times, dispensing orders accurately and correctly in accordance with company Standards. To ensure all Hygiene and Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- To supervise the activities of the Bar as directed by the Manager, to ensure quality and standards of service are maintained in accordance with company Standards.
- To ensure that customers are served in accordance with company procedures.
- To exercise effective stock rotation and maintain stock levels as directed by the Manager.
- To ensure that the Bar is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- To suggest ways of up-selling and maximising Bar profits.
- To ensure the accuracy of floats by checking them before and after your shift and reporting any irregularities to the Duty Manager.
- To serve Hotel residents and non-residents, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with company policy, taking advantage of every opportunity to upsell.
- To be fully aware of all current liquor licensing laws and to follow these regulations strictly.
- To follow the safe working practices laid down when changing kegs etc in the cellar, and dispensing equipment.
Why join our team.
Along with this exciting position we offer;
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Meals while on duty
- Employee Hotel Discounts
- Employee Recognition Awards
If you are interested in joining us and you feel you have exceptional attention to the delivery of customer service, we want to hear from you, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Candidates who are successful for interview stage will be contacted.