About the Organisation: Our client is a well-established North West based manufacturing company who are seeking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join their team.
Contract Type: Full time permanent
Location: North West/Donegal
This is a fantastic opportunity to partake in the future success and growth of an established company.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Cost reporting and forecasting
- Prepare submit and agree monthly valuations
- Mostly office based but will require occasional travel within Ireland
- Compiling safe file documentation
- 3rd level degree in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years professional experience in this field
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision-making ability
- The ability to work to deadlines and budgets
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The Organisation is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and in the provision of services.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter (in one single document) to email@example.com; or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, Bay Road, Derry Londonderry BT48 7TG clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 19th February 2020 at 5.00pm.