Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Production Planner for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
This is an opportunity to join a select team within a major fast moving production facility.
- Help develop detailed production schedules and optimise use of all capacities in each stage of the Production Chain Process
- Interact with sales to understand demand forecast variables and to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Assist with the planning meetings to review, reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model
- Help Manage, coordinate and plan all production materials and services for the organisation, ensuring that the supply needs are in time and quality and the GMP (Goods Movement Priorities) compliance are met
- Liaise with internal departments to prepare weekly production, purchasing and logistics schedules and ensure that targets are met
- Assist with developing the master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of production to meet logistics dates according to sales forecasts and customer orders
- Assist with the Monitoring of production plans/performance weekly with QC and Production Management and realign to ensure the purchasing strategy fully supports both production and project targets
- Monitor inventory levels/ageing of stocks and report any deviation from plan and implement corrective actions where applicable
- Good Excel and IT skills
- Process orientated approach to work
- Strong Project organisational skills desirable.
- Ability to help implement process improvements at a site and Planning/Procurement team level.
Please forward CV to Marie, email@example.comTags: