We have an exciting opportunity for a Reservations Agent to join the team at 4-star Clanree Hotel in Letterkenny.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with the Sales Manager and Front Office team, the successful candidate will be responsible for maximising and monitoring all room sales and achieving forecasted room revenue, whilst providing a high standard of service to our guests.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment and will have previous Hotel Reservations experience.
Main duties of the role
* Efficiently run the daily operations of the Reservation’s office.
* To constantly update the hotel’s revenue system and third-party systems.
* Work closely with the General Manager to ensure maximum revenue generation and occupancy rates.
* To promote a friendly and efficient service whilst on the phone to potential customers.
* To deal with all group reservations.
* Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Reservation Department in a busy hotel.
* Proficient in PMS systems – preferably Opera
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Be able to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Confident in selling
Why join our team?
Along with this exciting position we offer;
· Competitive Salary
· Complimentary Car Parking
· Meals while on duty
· Employee Hotel Discounts
· Free Leisure Centre access
If you are interested in joining our team and have the relevant experience for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Candidates who are successful for interview stage will be contacted.