Milling since 1865, Smyths Daleside are the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the North West of Ireland.
For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations. We now wish to recruit for the following position at our Ballindrait mill:
General Operative Ref: SD/GO/03/21
- Provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Picking orders and loading lorries for next day deliveries;
- Assisting customers with the loading of goods outwards;
- Unload and check all goods inwards and notify the manager of any shortages or damaged goods;
- Ensure that the yard and warehouse are organised and maintained to a tidy and well-presented standard;
- Assist with the management of stock levels for the yard and warehouse;
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations;
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Have a good basic education;
- Have a forklift licence and experience;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- A working knowledge of stock control measures;
- HHHave an interest in and knowledge of agriculture;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality;
- Ideally have previous work experience in a warehouse environment.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal F93 K447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 7th April 2021
Smyths Daleside is an equal opportunities employer