Job Vacancy: Letterkenny Chartered Accountant Office Bonner Gill & Co. is seeking a Receptionist/Accountant Assistant
The candidate will be working as a Receptionist/Office Administrator for a busy Chartered Accountants Office.
They must provide efficient and professional service to clients and visitors. They must have the skills to manage a switchboard and provide Accountant/Admin support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all external parties via phone/email – handling queries/requests
- Produce Reports/Documents as requested
- General Office Administration – typing/filing, emailing etc.
- Data entry – entering data onto Database system
- Knowledge of PAYE & VAT
- Provide administrative support to the Accountant
- Ensure GDPR compliance at all times
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Accounts is beneficial
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure.
- Flexible with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a positive, proactive approach to working in a Team environment
- Personal Accountability Openness to feedback and upskilling
- To Work 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 20th August 2021
Please forward CV to: Personnel Partner, Bonner Gill & Co., Chartered Accountants, Grand Central, Canal Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal or