One of the Northwest’s leading Engineering Groups has an opportunity for a full time Accounts Administrator to join our team.
Based in our offices at St Johnston Co Donegal, this is an opportunity to join a growing business where the candidate will work closely with senior management and contribute to the company’s growth.
Who we are:
The Fleming group of companies based in St. Johnston, Co. Donegal consist of Fleming Steel, Fleming Doors, Fleming Coatings.
The group currently employ approximately 30 people.
Fleming Steel, primarily a retail business, has been the mainstay of the business for some 35 years and has developed to be the largest Steel Stockholder of Steel and Roofing products in the Northwest of Ireland.
Fleming Doors, over 20 years, has developed the ability to design, manufacture and install custom steel roller shutter doors. This subsidiary business has developed primarily through local knowledge and currently produces around five hundred doors annually. Custom manufactured doors have been designed, manufacture and installed for commercial, agricultural, industrial and private premises.
Fleming Coatings has developed the ability to provide a surface finish service for all things metal. Shot-blasting, Handblasting and chemical pre-treatment capabilities exist on site and are complemented by Wet-spray and powder coating facilities. Partnerships with local galvanising suppliers augment the service provided.
The group of companies has centralised financial, purchasing and administration control with dedicated sales and operations teams for each division who are overseen by a central steering team.
What you can expect from us:
• Serving customers throughout the Northwest the successful candidate will obtain full support and training
• Working in a good team
• The role is office based with hours of work 8.00 AM to 5.00PM Monday to Thursday and Friday 8.00 AM to 2.00PM.
• A competitive remuneration depending on experience
• Full Training and development will be provided. Including mentoring and support.
What we expect from you:
• Experience of working in accounts administration, ideally in a commercial environment. The role will include areas such as sales ledger, credit control and purchase ledger.
• A high degree of IT proficiency, preferably with SAGE Accounts experience.
• A good communicator who can work on their own initiative with customers, other team members and external stakeholders.
• Positive attitude and willing to take on responsibility in a small team environment
• Customer centred approach
• Inquisitive mind & willingness to learn
To apply for this position please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Friday 13th August 2021.