Bus Feda requires a Social Media & Marketing Manager/Office Administrator
This is a full-time position and the salary will be dependent on experience and ability.
The position requires an immediate start.
Social Media & Marketing Manager
• Developing, monitoring, and coordinating a marketing strategy for Bus Feda.
• The overall management of social media accounts, and the relevant online management systems.
• Overseeing reputation management, in particular reviews on TripAdvisor, Google reviews, social media, etc.
• Developing and managing the sales and marketing campaigns for seasonal and ad hoc services or products.
• Having and maintaining an in-depth knowledge and know-how of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media channels and best practice.
• Designing and creating social media graphics, print material, online graphics and video content.
• Content management and maintenance of both Bus Feda’s website and social media outlets.
• Developing, monitoring, and co-ordinating Bus Feda Advertising packages.
• Building and managing a database for email and mobile marketing.
• Creating and managing online competitions to maximise social media exposure.
• Answer phones, emails, and social media messages.
• Provide information to potential customers.
• Communicate relevant information to other team members.
• Record the daily activities.
• Other general duties.
Candidates must have:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply: Please forward your CV to Bus Feda, Rann na Feirste, Leitir Ceanainn, Co. Dhún na nGall
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: On or before Friday 27th August 2021.