Reference No: FD/TA/03/19
Foyle Donegal situated five minutes from Derry City requires a General Administrator to work within a busy office environment in a multi-functional role, with the successful candidate covering all aspects of:
- Reception / Cattle Payments / Payroll / Shipping /General administration duties
- Computer literate on various computer systems i.e. Sage Payroll, Office 365
- 2 -3 years previous experience within a similar role/office environment.
- Previous experience of using a busy switchboard and dealing with internal and external customers.
- Efficient, productive, works well within a team.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and ability to organise workload are essential.
- Be prepared to work flexible / additional hours in line with shipping requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to take on and learn new tasks.
As this is a multi-criteria role, training will be available as required.
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 12th September 2021.
The above criteria may be extended to facilitate shortlisting. If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job reference Number to:
Drumnashear, Carrigans, County Donegal, Ireland. F93 A310
T +353 (0) 74 914 0228 F +353 (0) 74 914 0109
All offers of employment are dependent on Candidates successfully passing the Company’s pre-employment medical which includes a drugs and alcohol test.