Finn Valley FRC are recruiting a Counsellor/Psychotherapist (Gambling).
The successful candidate will work with and support people who have a gambling addiction, those who are struggling with harmful gambling, their affected others.
They will also work in and with the community to determine the needs within the area, to build confidence and capacity of individuals, families experiencing gambling addiction and its effects.
• 14 Hours per week.
• This position is funded as 3-year Pilot Project.
• Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an
IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
• Garda Vetting is essential.
• Flexible working hours will be essential; evening/weekend sessions
• A commitment to completing specific training (eg Certificate in
Gambling Addiction) which will be funded by the Gambling
Awareness Trust. Intakes are January and September 2022.
• Salary €42, 000 (pro rata).
• For further details including person spec and job description, please
Application is via CV and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Dates for applications is Thursday 10th February 2022.
The interview date is Thursday 17th February 2022.