Job Vacancy: SML Construction Contracts are hiring an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/Estimator.
Working under the supervision of the Managing Surveyor, the range of duties will include:
- Prepare tender documents.
- Source and assess supplier and sub-contract quotations
- Prepare accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- Prepare an analytical estimate from first principles and check against subcontract quotations
- Procurement of subcontractor packages at tender stage
- Value engineering exercises
- Pre- & post-contract cost control
- Agreeing monthly payment valuations and final accounts
- Development of cost plans and estimates
- 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience with a Main Contractor/ PQS.
- Proficient with BoQ’s and tendering
- Work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Fully competent in the use of Cubit/ Buildsoft/ Excel/ Word/ Microsoft Project
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Commitment & Motivation to join a young exciting company
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience.
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022