A position has arisen for an Assistant Office Manager at a leading Donegal company.
- Full-time hybrid and flexible work model
- One day per week in office in Letterkenny, with option to work other days from home or the office.
Buildcost Chartered Quantity Surveyors Ltd. are experts in providing cost consultancy services on large scale construction projects. Formed in 2012, Buildcost is seeking an Assistant Office Manager to become part of its dynamic, fast growing family. This professional practice is committed to the highest level of service, which is ingrained in everything they do in their day to day operations, where their commitment to their colleagues and clients stands, for excellence and a positive attitude.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a progressive and innovative environment. As well as being a highly visible role, this role is best suited to someone very organised and driven.
If you are extremely passionate and professional about what you do, as well as having the ability to successfully deliver solutions and results, then we would love to hear from you.
- Delivering effective and efficient office administration and management across all areas of the Practice, including accounts.
- Managing marketing activities to include social media and website management.
- Supporting aspects of the IT and quality (ISO) functions.
- Previous office management experience in the construction sector or a related industry essential.
- A background in professional services would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office products, in particular Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Capable of working as part of a dynamic team in an innovative and progressive company.
This is a full-time role, offering a hybrid and flexible work model, with an office base in Letterkenny. The role involves a presence one day per week in the office, with the option to work the other days from home or the office. An attractive salary and development opportunities are offered for the right candidate.
Application by way of cover letter and CV quoting subject reference: BC219 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buildcost is an equal opportunities employer.