Donegal County Childcare Committee Ltd seeks to recruit for the following positions:
Development Workers to Support the Ukrainian Families in Donegal x 4
Contract: Temporary 10-week contract (September to December)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Grade IV on public sector pay scales
The successful candidates will work with the existing development team within Donegal County Childcare Committee to:
- Establish and develop Play and Stay sessions within the Ukrainian accommodation centres.
- Ensure children from the Ukrainian Community are aware and have access to preschool provision and NCS where appropriate.
- Suitable qualification in childcare/social studies/relevant field.
- Experience of working with children and families.
- Full driving license and access to own car.
For an application form, job description and person specification please e-mail email@example.com
Alternatively, ring the DCCC office on (074) 91 23442. Completed application forms should be returned by email by 5pm on Thursday September 1st.
(Interviews will take place on Friday September 9th)