Job Vacancy: Donegal Domestic Violence Services is a charitable organisation working to support women and their families affected by domestic abuse, throughout the county of Donegal. We are looking to expand our work by recruiting for the following post:
Children’s Services Co-ordinator
(Fixed term contract for 12 months – with the possibility of contract extension subject to funding)
Donegal Domestic Violence Services is seeking to recruit a Children’s Services Co-ordinator to expand the work of our organisation. This post is a new development for the service and will oversee the coordination of several key areas of work.
Main Purpose of Job:
Co-ordination of children’s services within the organisation including TLC Kidz programme, supervised access arrangements, Drawing and Talking intervention and support for refuge-based children.
Position Reports to:
Manager, Main building, Letterkenny
€40,000 – €45,000 depending on experience (35 hrs per week Mon – Fri)
External supervision is provided for this post.
- A relevant Third Level Degree in a social science related field
- A background / experience working with children who have been through trauma / experienced domestic abuse.
- A good understanding of Child Protection referral criteria and experience of working within the Child Protection system.
- An understanding of the impact of trauma and domestic abuse on children
- An understanding / experience of therapeutic interventions available to children who have experienced trauma.
- Competency in IT Skills
- Full clean driving licence required
For more information and application details please email firstname.lastname@example.org please note close of applications is Tuesday 4th November 2022 at 5pm.Tags: