Job Vacancy: STEER Housing Association provides general needs housing in a number of Counties throughout Ireland. We are currently seeking to appoint a full-time Housing Officer.
Reporting to the Housing Manager, the role will involve assisting with the provision of a housing management and maintenance service in our units in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures. This includes working with the housing management team in delivering a best-practice quality service for all tenants.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Management of repairs (budget responsibility for day to day repairs).
- Ensuring that maintenance contractors complete works to a high standard.
- Assistance in the management of the housing rental system.
- Assistance in the management of new lettings and developments.
- The inspection of STEER Housing Associations properties and other estate management tasks.
- The updating of the computerised maintenance reporting system (Affinity)
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Housing Manager.
- Assist with management of the organisation’s applications and allocations procedure and support the organisation with new development opportunities.
- Support the organisation in the research and implementation of new development opportunities.
- Working with Housing Officers in other areas where necessary.
Note: Please include that all applicants are to forward a cover letter and a current CV to HR@steerhousing.com. Closing date: Wednesday the 23rd of November at 12 noon.
A full Job Description is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.