It’s not often that Donegal cottages come onto the market for less than €100,000.
But Cranes Cottage in Glentown, Glen has hit the market for just €95,000.
It may be a little on the small side for some but this property still boasts three bedrooms, a bathroom and an overall floor space of 42 m².
This traditional semi-detached cottage also enjoys the bonus of having a large garden and is set in a scenic and peaceful rural location.
The garden includes an orchard with a number of young apple, pear and plum trees. A restoration project has been substantially completed on the property.
Major works already done include complete re-roofing with natural slates, newly installed septic tank and all associated drainage, electrics and plumbing all newly fitted.
The cottage is now ready for a new owner to put their personal stamp on it and complete the few final refurbishment tasks.
The accommodation comprises Sitting room/kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and a shower room.
It is situated 2 miles from St. Johnston and just 10 miles from both Derry City and Letterkenny.
Some of its other features include
* Original sash windows.
* Original latch door in sitting room/kitchen area.
* 3 bedrooms (2 with fireplaces).
* Oak flooring.
* Mains water, septic tank newly installed.
* Mains Electricity requires connection only – the property is wired to ESB certification standard.
* EIR broadband is available locally, only requires connection.
* Attic is newly insulated.