The family of well-known swimmer and adventurer Henry O’Donnell have thanked all those who helped them and supported them following his recent passing.
The well-known Carrickfinn man was known across Donegal and Ireland for his heroics both in the sporting and charity field.
There was huge sadness across the county following Henry’s passing earlier this month.
His mother Gertie and all the O’Donnell Family in Carrickfinn have said they would like to thank all those who supported them at their difficult time.
The especially wished to thank:
• Letterkenny Hospital
• The Garda and all Emergency
• Fr Nigel Ó Gallachóir, Fr Martin and Fr Brian.
• Shaun McGlynn Funeral Directors.
• Lakelands Funeral/ Crematorium County Cavan.
• Caisleain Oir Hotel.
• The Army and Military Agencies.
• Water Safely Ireland and all other Agencies who represented at Henry’s funeral Service.
• For the Hundreds of Sympathy and Mass cards received and also the many posts and messages
Received via social media, the media and newspapers from Donegal, Ireland and around the world.
• To all neighbours, local communities, friends and wider family, who helped and supported us without question
A family member said “Rest In Peace our beloved Henry, forever in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.”
A Months Mind Mass for Henry will be on Sunday 19th March 2023, at 11am with Fr Nigel.