Location: Killygordon, Donegal
Aurivo Co-op is a large multi-purpose co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, e-commerce, garden centres, livestock marketing and sports nutrition. At Aurivo, our values define how we operate, employing over 600 people directly and providing employment for many others in wide range of activities including transport and distribution.
Aurivo has its headquarters in Sligo based in the Northwest of Ireland with operations across a multitude of sites including two dairy processing plants, one animal feed mill, 34 Homeland stores, four livestock marts and offices based in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Aurivo Dairy at our Consumer Foods site in Killygordon, Co. Donegal for the role of Finance Administrator supporting the Finance team and reporting to the Management Accountant. You will also have the opportunity to work in a hybrid working model in this role.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Inventory reconciliation of goods inwards
- Data analysis
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Co-ordinating stock reconciliations
- Involvement in debt management
- Invoice matching
- Holiday cover (cross-training required)
- Assisting and resolving customer queries
- A 3rd level qualification in Business/Accounting Technician qualification
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills and previous use of an ERP system
- An aptitude for numbers and a keen attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and work within tight deadlines
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Proactive approach to working environment, with willingness to upskill where needed.
- Driving license
- Providing support to the Finance Team and Management Accountant as required
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- Contribute to ongoing improvements in processes and controls
- Ensure month end and quarter end deadlines are achieved
The company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received Please forward updated CV to email@example.com before 3rd March 2023