Foyle Donegal situated five minutes from Derry City is actively seeking a HR Manager to be based at their Carrigan’s site in County Donegal.
Location: Foyle Donegal, Drumnashear, Carrigans, Lifford, Co Donegal F93 A310
Closing Date: Friday 2nd June 2023
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Human Resource function within a challenging multinational high-performing environment. Advising and guiding Managers through employee relations issues and supporting them through performance, grievance, investigations, disciplinary and other key HR matters ensuring adherence to Company Policies and in line with Irish legislation. Responsible for onboarding, offboarding, adherence to HR Policies & Procedures, HR/ Ethical Audits, Visas and Work Permits the successful candidate will require strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- Minimum of 3 years HR Management Experience
- Relevant 3rd level HR qualification; holding or working towards CIPD membership.
- Current knowledge of legal framework regulating employment within Ireland and UK.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, with skill to prioritise and manage demanding workload.
- Provide excellent knowledge of employment law and best practice within the Company.
- Ability to develop and update HR Policies and Procedures as necessary.
- Be technically competent with ability to use / learn new IT systems within the Company.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations and individuals.
- Professional and dependable with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to promote diversity, equity and inclusion whilst maintaining highly developed integrity and approachability.
- Committed to delivering high standards and leading by example.
- Able to travel to and from work independently with permission to work within Republic of Ireland without restriction.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday 2nd June 2023
If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward your application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating the job reference Number to Foyle Donegal, Drumnashear, Carrigans, Lifford. Co Donegal F93 A310.
Tel: +353 (0) 74 91 40228 Email: email@example.com
All offers of employment are dependent on Candidates successfully passing the Company’s pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.