The Cope in Dungloe require both cooks and deli assistants for both full-time and part-time roles for an immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the North West’s most established retail merchants.
We are looking for mature, ambitious, presentable, energetic individuals who has an ability to work at a high intensity to join the successful team in our Foodstore based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in a similar customer facing environment
and possess excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
• Dealing with customers and providing excellent front of house customer service in
order to maximise sales and customer retention
• Ability to cook and clean essential and HACCP qualification can be provided but
would be advantageous.
• Flexibility of working days and hours will be necessary.
• English Speaking.
• Applicants should have an interest in baking, cooking and food preparation.
• Medium to heavy lifting will be required as part of this role
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team and would like to apply for this role,
please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter by email to email@example.com