JOB VACANCY: Sales Administrator
The Fleming group of companies based in St.Johnston, Co. Donegal consist of Fleming Steel, Fleming Doors, Fleming Coatings and a sister company based in Omagh, Norwest Roofing Systems. The group currently employ approximately 30 people.
A customer facing role assisting in the effective day to day office and sales administration for Fleming Engineering.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary,
- Assist in administrating and processing orders.
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Manages cash sales desk and administrates goods in.
- Orders office supplies as needed
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Additional office-based activities as required by Management
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred;
- Knowledge of construction materials and processes;
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Ability to Work Without Supervision;
- Time Management Skills;
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills;
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs;
- Prioritisation and Organisation Skills;
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information;
- Strong Record Keeping Skills;
- Ability to Multitask
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date.
Normal working hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 2pm
Fleming Engineering are Equal Opportunity Employers
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to apply, please e-mail email@example.com on or before the 6th October 2023 with cover letter and c.v.Tags: