Magee is a fifth-generation Irish family business with over 150 years’ experience designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments based in Donegal Town. The Company includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce businesses and is multi-channel. We offer lifestyle collections across Men, Women, Home & Accessories via our stores in Donegal and Dublin, through many independent retailers and from our own website – www.magee1866.com.
We wish to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to focus on online sales and after-sales-service who will provide exceptional standards of customer service. Based in our Warehouse facility in Donegal Town, this is a varied and interesting role and no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities are:-
- Processing customer orders and responding to queries from wholesale and web customers by phone, email and LiveChat.
- Dealing with web returns, refunds, cancellations, exchanges and collections with the objective of converting a return/refund request into a sale.
- Organising web and other despatches using various courier services.
- Sending out order confirmations and invoices and organising customer credits as appropriate.
- Running and circulating analysis reports on web sales using the in-House software system.
- Liaising with the E-Commerce Manager on any web-related issues, ie missing imagery or incomplete information.
- Organising stock transfers for photography shoots and requests for transfers between the Magee stores.
Key requirements are:-
- The ability to find solutions to customer service queries which are satisfactory for both the customer and the company and to be able to follow all communications from the customer through to a satisfactory conclusion whilst providing an exceptional standard of customer service.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and the ability to quickly learn how to use a variety of in-House systems.
- The ability to use one’s own initiative whilst being an integral part of a lively and friendly Customer Services Team.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written and a pleasant telephone manner.
- Some experience working in a customer service role.
This is a full-time role offering 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Some additional hours may be required during peak seasons. Benefits include competitive rates of pay, store discount, free parking, a generous workwear allowance and Company pension scheme after a qualifying period.
Please submit your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.com. Note that we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.