THE GAA slogan says that you can’t beat being there.
And you really can’t.
For those of you who couldn’t make it to Croke Park on Sunday, the good people at jacksonsmediatv took along a video camera.
And this view from the Hogan Stand (must be loaded!) is worth watching.
There’s even a cameo role later on from Seamus Coleman!
Click to play.
More from Donegal Daily
- CHLOICH CHEANN FHAOLA WIN RESERVE FINAL The victorious Chloich Cheann Fhaola team who won the Reserve Final today beating Four Masters 1-10 to 1-05. Captain Kevin Scanlon lifted the Seamus Gallagher Cup in front of adoring fans in a superg game.
- NIGHT AT THE RACES FOR ST BODEN’S IN CULDAFF THIS SATURDAY St Boden's National School Culdaff Parents Association are having a Night at the Races for school funds in Bonner Inn Culdaff Arms this Saturday 24th October. First race is off at 9.30pm. Local people are urged to get along for a good night's craic.
- DDTV: MARCHING TO MASS IN ANNAGRY ON THIS BRIGHT EASTER MORN DDTV: Thanks to Martin Crawford who took this lovely video in Annagry today as the Mullaghduff band led a musical march to Mass. Click to play and enjoy.
- DELIGHT FOR SCOIL MHUIRE BUNCRANA AS THEY WIN ALL-IRELAND FUTSAL TITLE SOCCER: The outstanding Scoil Mhuire Buncrana First Year Girls team have incredibly won the All Ireland Futsal Final! Scoil Mhuire won the All Iteland today in the basketball arena Tallaght in an exciting day of sport. They played the other THREE provincial winners twice in the […]
- GAA: MALIN DEFEAT CARNDONAGH IN TOM FARREN MEMORIAL CUP TOM FARREN MEMORIAL CUP Malin beat Carndonagh in the Tom Farren Memorial Cup on Saturday on a scoreline of Malin 2-16 Carndonagh 2-09. The Malin Team on the day was: Seamus […]
- DDTV: DONEGAL WINTER WONDERLAND VIDEO SLIDESHOW REMEMBER last Christmas? How could you forget? Well here's a seasonal reminder of Donegal's Winter Wonderland from the good people at Wallace Media. CLICK TO PLAY - ENJOY
- DDTV VIDEO: WATCH DONEGAL TEAM ON THE LATE LATE SHOW AGAIN HERE MISSED the Late Late Show because you were still partying? Not to worry - you can watch the Donegal team's appearance on the Late Late Show here. Just click to play.
- DDTV VIDEO: LETTERKENNY GAELS CELEBRATE U-21 ‘B’ WIN Letterkenny Gaels u21 team won the B championship final on Sunday in McCool Park. They beat St Nauls by one point. Here's a video of them celebrating.
- DDTV: COUNTDOWN TO CROKER – MARK McHUGH TALKS ABOUT FOLLOWING IN HIS DAD’S FOOTSTEPS IT'S not long now folks - six more days to the All-Ireland final. And while we're all going a wee bit mad, Donegal star Mark McHugh says the players are keeping their feet on the ground. In this interview with Jerome Quinn at Hogan Stand he speaks about […]
- LAST FEW TICKETS FOR CROKER – GET DETAILS HERE SOME retail outlets have the last few tickets left for Sunday's match at Croke Park. Kelly's Centra at Mountain Top in Letterkenny have 25 tickets left for the Nally Stand. Supervalu in Dungloe, Donegal Town and Ballybofey have a few Lower Hogan Stand tickets left. You won't get […]
- DONAL’S ROMANTIC LOUGH SWILLY SNAP GETS THE 3e THUMBS UP TAKE a bow Donal Kearney. Your incredible picture of Lough Swilly in the fine spring sunshine was the feature pic on the 3e forecast this evening. And it was so good forecaster Deric Ó h'Artagáin made sure it was seen by his viewers. So here's a pic of Deric with your pic Donal!
- COUNTDOWN TO CROKER – FANS SEND THEIR GOOD LUCK VIDEO MESSAGES FROM AMERICA In this video special from across the Pond, some well-known Donegal fans now living Stateside wish Jim McGuinness and the boys all the best for the All-Ireland Final. They might not be there in body, but they sure will be in spirit. SIMPLY CLICK TO PLAY. C'mon Donegal!
- DDTV VIDEO: RATHMULLAN NEW YEAR’S DAY CHARITY SWIM HUNDREDS of people turned out for the annual Rathmullan New Year's Day Swim. The charity event raises funds for three local charities including the Donegal Hospice. Mind you there wasn't too much swimming - Lough Swilly was freezing! (Or so we're told!). It was one […]
- WHY DONEGAL FANS NEED TO PUT THEIR SHIRT ON TEAM Donegal fans are being asked to put their shirts on their team. Sponsorship cards are being drafted out across the county in a bid to raise funds for the senior team. The lines are just €3 each and there are 50 lines on each card. And the good news is that for just €3 you […]
- DDTV: VIDEO OF DONEGAL’S GOALS AGAINST TYRONE AND INTERVIEWS WITH FANS DONEGAL fans celebrate after Sunday's Ulster SFC semi-final win over Tyrone in Clones. Watch fans' reaction - and see the goals which won it for Donegal - by clicking on the video.
- REVEALED: 22 SIGNS YOU’RE A DONEGAL FAN! THE gang at the score.ie have come up with a superb list which shows why you're a Donegal fan. It is quite brilliant. And frankly, not worth trying to replicate. So you can read it here below - and then tell us on DD your signs of being a Donegal […]
- DDTV: GAA STARS BRING ANGLO-CELT HOME TO DONEGAL TOWN The atmosphere was electric in the late hours of Sunday and early hours of Monday as Donegal's GAA heroes returned home with the Anglo-Celt Cup after beating Derry by six points in Clones. This video captures the atmosphere. Click to play.
- COUNTDOWN TO CROKER – VIDEO OF THE DAY (HI SIR – THE SONG!) THERE appears to be no end to the number of songs being released as the Countdown to Croker continues. Here's another one - entitled Hi Sir. Not everyone's cuppa....but it will give you a laugh. Click to play
- DDTV: RARE FOOTAGE OF SOUTH WEST DONEGAL IN 1967 IT'S not the best footage in places, but this video footage from the 1960s is worth seeing nonetheless. The home movie was filmed in the Teelin, Carrick, Kilcar, Glencolmcille and surrounding areas in South West Donegal and Dublin. We hope you enjoy it.
- DDTV: A VIDEO DIARY OF RATHMULLAN IN THE SUMMER SUN DDTV: The cloud is back - and we may be seeing more of that in coming days. But for those of you hoping for the good weather to return, sit back and play this video by Paul Deeney of Rathmullan in the early June sunshine. It's stunning.