DD TRAVEL: Here’s this week’s Late Break Deals:
- 14 nights in the 4-star Riu Yucatan in Playacar, Mexico (overlooking the Caribbean) is €1,297 per person. Departs Dublin on June 13. This holiday is All Inclusive. Details on falconholidays.ie. Price includes baggage and transfers
- 7 nights at the 3-star Silver Springs Hotel in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, will set you back just €291 per person. But you’ll have to be packed and ready to go…the flight leaves Dublin tomorrow, Monday, at 7pm. Price based on two adults. The holiday is also via falconholidays.ie. The holiday is self-catering, but an extra €65 will get you breakfast each day. Flights are from Dublin.
- If you need more time to plan, then falconholidays.ie has a great deal to Tenerife in mid-June. 7 nights at the Catalonia Punta del Rey, Las Calettilas, costs just €496 per person – based on two adults sharing – and is all-inclusive. Flights leave Dublin on June 17.
- Club world Travel have one week half board in Son Baulo, Majorca. Depart Dublin June 18 from €2,300 for a family of 4. – or One week full board on Thomson Majesty Cruise visiting Alcudia, Palamos, Toulon, Sete, Barcelona and Ibiza. Depart Dublin July 12 from €899pp. – or One week B&B in Hotel Astoria, Lake Garda, Italy. Depart Dublin July 20 from €675pp. Call 048 3025 7555 for more details.
- STAY LOCAL DEAL: The weather is warming up and Donegal can be hard to beat. You can stay at the beautiful 4-star Sandhouse Hotel in Rossnowlagh (below) for just €69pp B&B. 2-night Activity breaks with a surf lesson thrown in are €169pp – or 2 nights B&B and one dinner for the same price of €169. Booking on sandhouse.ie for the best deals.