Job Vacancy: The Cope Foodstore Dungloe is now taking applications for a Cafe & Deli Manager with culinary experience to fulfil a leadership role with an exciting team.
This is an excellent opportunity in one of the North West’s most well established retailers.
Management at The Cope are looking to expand their grocery business and are looking to recruit a high calibre, self-motivated Café and Deli Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a busy café and deli set in a bustling grocery store.
• A minimum of two years’ culinary experience in a deli or kitchen environment essential, experience at a manager level would be an advantage.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills will be essential for this role: Must be able to manage and develop a team.
• Experience in a demanding and energetic role with an ability to work at a high intensity.
• Order supplies, food and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand.
• Assist the store Manager with menu changes and adjustments based on seasonal availability
• Ability to maximise sales and margin whilst minimising waste.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• An ability to manage, coach, mentor, develop and motivate the deli team.
• Flexible with proven ability in managing all aspects of a deli and café.
• Ensure compliance with all food hygiene policies, HACCP and Health & Safety requirements.
• Creating and maximising promotions/offers to encourage sales and footfall.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain high levels of customer service satisfaction.
• Ability to maintain and improve department standards.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team. Please apply with full C.V and
covering letter to:
Mail: H.R Officer, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS SATURDAY 15th September 2018Tags: