Job Vacancies: Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer and an Office Administrator for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Job Summary – Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a seasoned, competent Maintenance Engineer for a busy manufacturing facility.
Strong mechanical experience, ideally with electrical exposure, within a high volume manufacturing facility is required.
- Ideally, candidates should be qualified with minimum 4 years’ experience within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated with proven ability and experience of continuous improvement and H&S. Good analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems of a mechanical and electrical nature.
- Attend breakdowns to quickly resolve issues (identify and report root causes of breakdown, equipment failures and concerns)
- Assist with planned preventative maintenance
- Assist in projects and new installations
- Assist in improving site energy efficiency, environment management and H&S plans
- Supply technical support for production colleagues
Pending qualifications and experience
To apply please send your CV to Marie by email to email@example.com
Job Summary – Office Administrator
Previous office admin experience is essential. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive & fast growing Irish company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greeting Visitors & Clients
- Reception Duties – Answering and forwarding calls.
- Dealing with Email & Phone Queries
- Filing & maintaining documents
- Supporting both the Sales & Planning process
- Supporting team with ad-hoc administrative duties
- Data Entry
Qualifications & Skills
- Detail focused with excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Experienced in working in fast paced team environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated with “positive can do” attitude.
- A minimum 12 months relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills required.
- Have a proficient background in MS Office tools (MS Outlook & Word ).
- A strong ability within the use of Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and someone who can work on their own initiative.
- Have the ability to engage with the team and to provide support & flexibility
To apply please send your CV to Marie by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: