Donegal Commercial Vehicles based in Drumkeen has an opening for a Financial Manager/Accounts Technician.
The duties include:
• Produce various management reports.
• Support the service and parts department with monthly financials.
• Carry out month end procedures & reconcile with accounts system.
• Adaptable to new processes.
• Overall responsibility in managing and maintaining accounts system including stock movement.
• Prepares financial entries and close financial periods.
• Monthly reconciliations on debtor’s ledger, creditors ledgers and bank accounts
• Prepare year end documents for accountant
• Carry out revenue returns.
• Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts to include P&L, BS and Cash flow Statement.
• Maintain fixed asset register
• Accurately record and reconcile all Intercompany transactions on a monthly basis.
• 3 years’ experience in an accounts environment.
• Experience in auto view or similar accounting system would be desirable but not necessary, training will be provided.
The closing date for applications is 25/09/2020.
Please email your cover letter and CV to: email@example.comTags: