Job Vacancy: A leading multinational firm in Donegal is currently recruiting for a full-time Account/ Senior Finance Associate to join their team.
Location- Newtowncunningham, Donegal.
Experience- 3-8 years experience
Reporting line- High visibility role- Reporting directly to the Managing Director Ireland and CFO, International.
Qualification- Not required but willingness to grow to ACA or ACCA in the future.
Our client is a leading multinational based in Newtowncunningham, County Donegal.
With over 300 million euro turnover and growing the company has high ambitions for their next phase of growth- the question is; will you be part of it?
Operating in 17 countries worldwide, this role will see you report daily directly to the Managing Director for Ireland as well as having high international levels of visibility to the International Group liaising with C level executives such as the CFO etc
Despite being an international company, a warm, family like culture awaits you daily in your working environment within a group of likewise ambitious, dynamic professionals.
If you feel you are ambitious, articulate and looking for a long term home in which you can grow within a leading multinational whilst exercising your strong accounting and numerical skills to your advantage, then waste no time and apply for this role immediately.
The FINANCE ROLE performs a variety of financial and clerical duties in accounting necessary to ensure accurate accounting records essential to producing accurate financial statements.
- Financial administration
Accounting, administrative and bookkeeping duties. Processing financial details and safeguarding payments. Reconcile accounts receivable and general ledger accounts. Transferring and booking of bank accounts. Monitor office employees holidays/absenteeism and also payroll. Update the MD on this information.
Financial administration and payments are correctly processed in a timely manner.
Checking and processing the invoices and payments and ensuring the ledger is kept up to date and that all outstanding debtors are collectable.
Correct invoice and payments administration
- Financial statements
Preparing and processing details needed for financial statements.
Financial statements are correctly prepared in a timely manner.
Maintaining communication with management and (external) parties like head office, bank, au Communicate with various departments in the company to find solutions to outstanding payments & any other financial issues and clarify accounting related issues, procedures and policies and tax authorities.
Excellent communication with internal and external interested parties.
Providing assistance to the (senior) Accounting Manager. Assist with month end close process and reporting.
Correct and complete information is provided in a timely manner.
Preparing periodic reports and financial analyses required by the manager, management or other governmental organizations. Tax administration and reporting. Performing month end closing process and reporting tasks. Co-ordinate credit control and also monitor/report on debtors.
Reports are prepared in a timely manner, with complete and correct information.
- Forward Foreign Exchange
Purchasing forward foreign exchange contracts, in line with Group policy.
Potential risks are sufficiently covered.
- Higher Vocational Education in related field
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar (commercial) position, preferably in a trade organization
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Consistently works in a structured, thorough and accurate manner to accomplish tasks.
- Works thoroughly and accurately to accomplish work or a task.
- Attention to detail.
- Consistent in planning and organising time and resources efficiently.
- Double-checks for accuracy.
- Identifies inaccuracies and provides feedback.
Connects easily with others and exchanges information in a professional and comprehensive manner.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and articulate manner.
- Listens carefully to others and checks to ensure their views have been understood.
- Differentiates and adapts communication styles appropriately.
- Communicates in a friendly and approachable manner.
- Structures written and oral communication to ensure clarity.
- Creates and prepares presentations with a logical flow.
Works according to the rules and regulations, as well as the norms and values.
- Treats people with care and respect.
- Works according to the rules, regulations, norms, values – even during times of stress.
- Is open and honest about personal motivation and choices.
- Raises matters when processes and policies have not been adhered to.
- Handles confidential information with care and integrity.
Plan and organise
Provides a systematic approach to their own work and those of others to ensure that the tasks are completed. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Develops or uses a system to organise and monitor information (e.g. to-do lists/follow-up method).
- Sets priorities in order of importance and sets realistic timescales
- Keeps a log of activities completed, yet to do, and to be started.
- Knows status of one’s own tasks and responsibilities at all times.
Has a logical approach to problem solving, evaluating opportunitiesor manage the situations.
- Undertakes a complex task by breaking it down into smaller easy to manage parts.
- Considers different options or alternatives for a situation and anticipates potential obstacles.
- Searches for the required information to solve a problem effectively.
- Develops and implements solutions to solve the problem.
- Undertakes research with a knowledge short fall in acknowledges.
Performs effectively when under pressure.
- Remains positive and responds to pressure in a calm manner.
- Persists with, and focuses on achieving, objectives even in difficult circumstances.
- Promotes and adopts a positive and balanced approach to work.
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Company events & social hours
- Life insurance
To apply, send a CV with the Reference ID: BTLCP1 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 1/10/2020
Expected start date: 5/10/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per yearTags: