Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high-quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Quality & Production Assistant for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Role Summary: You will be directly responsible to the Technical/QC Manager and will be involved with maintaining consistent quality of production by assisting with developing, enforcing, maintaining and managing ‘Best Practice’ manufacturing systems and procedures.
You will support with planning and performing production related activities, prioritising and planning schedules that will ensure production objectives are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
You will be validating processes; providing the relevant technical documentation; and managing, monitoring and training with SOP’s for both QC and Technical Functionality.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To help support the development and maintenance of new processes and formulations for NPD, R&D and existing products.
- To help interface with customers on a Technical Level to ensure specifications and applications meet functional requirements per the agreed signed off Tech Spec for all products.
- To help ensure that all appropriate accreditations are monitored, managed and renewed when applicable.
- To help engage and liaise with various external authorities to ensure that any necessary certification and/or relative factory statistical data obligations are adhered to within the agreed timeframe.
- To work with Operations to ensure seamless transfer of new specifications and technologies to production and for commercialisation and ensure all relevant and required training is scheduled and completed.
- To help develop SOP’s with programmes to ensure product stability, Minimise QC issues and control waste.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely, professional and customer friendly manner.
- To help develop and evolve ‘Best Practice’ strategy in collaboration with operations, production and the commercial team.
- To support the production process by engaging and supporting operators to maximise outputs.
- Develop an understanding of key accreditations, including H&S, BRC and specific ISO standards.
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on a regular basis.
- Assist with developing logistic strategies to avoid downtime and delays and to identify production issues, their root causes and potential resolutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Strong IT skills particularly excel and access
- Experienced in working in fast paced team environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Motivated with “can do” attitude whether as part of a team or working on your own.
To apply please send your CV, stating which role you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: