SWILLY Mulroy Credit Union Ltd is seeking a new Manager/CEO.
Swilly Mulroy Credit Union Ltd is based at Bridgetown, Kerrykeel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
Job Title: Manager / CEO
Reporting to: Board of Directors
Summary of Role
An excellent key executive opportunity has now arisen for an experienced, proactive professional manager reporting to the Board and assuming overall responsibility for the successful operation of Swilly Mulroy Credit Union Limited
The successful candidate will manage, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Credit Union in accordance with legislation, regulation and standards of sound business practice and Board policy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– The development and implementation of effective strategic plans.
– Establishing and maintaining effective financial policies.
– The effective administration of Credit Union functions and support activities
– Effective human resource management throughout the Credit Union.
– Maintaining effective communication and coordination with personnel, the Board of Directors, ILCU, Auditors, Regulatory Agencies and Community Organisations.
– Ensuring that professional business relations are established and maintained with Credit Union members.
– Planning, organising, directing and controlling the Credit Union’s strategic direction within the policies established by the Board of Directors.
– A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within the Credit Union movement or a related financial institution is essential, coupled with a proven career background of excellent inter-personnel leadership skills and commercial acumen.
– You will demonstrate a strong operational understanding of Financial/IT/Administrative operational systems; ideally hold a Business or Financial 3rd level qualification and display a natural sense of self-reliance, drive, ambition and the will to succeed.
– Strong legislative and regulatory knowledge of Credit Unions,
– Proficient with Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
– Adept problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
– Excellent customer service and team-building skills.
– Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
This position will be a pre-approval controlled function (PCF) within the Central Bank of Ireland’s fitness and probity regime.
Swilly Mulroy Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
For further details including a full Job Description please contact
The Secretary, Swilly Mulroy Credit Union Limited, Bridgetown, Kerrykeel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Applications by post or email to email@example.com
Canvassing will disqualify
Closing Date for applications: 19/03/2021
Click here to access the credit union recruitment privacy notice: https://www.swillymulroycu.ie/_fileupload/Recruitment%20Privacy%20Notice.doc
Please contact James Coll on 074 9150188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Recruitment Privacy Notice.Tags: