MILLING since 1865, Smyths Daleside are the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the North West of Ireland.
For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We now wish to recruit for the following temporary position to cover maternity leave at our Ballindrait mill.
Office Administrator: Ref No: SD/OA/03/21
- Receive and process customer orders;
- Preparing general ledger reconciliations;
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments and invoices;
- Month end preparations;
- Control and analysis of haulier accounts;
- Provide support for other financial duties delegated by the Company Accountant;
- Provide general administration support to the business as required.
- Must have previous experience within an administrative role, preferably in a busy office environment;
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have experience of operating computerised accounting software;
- The ability to work on your own initiative and within a busy team;
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills, have an excellent telephone manner and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Will ideally have a qualification in a business-related discipline.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal, F93 K447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Monday 22nd March 2021
Smyths Daleside is an equal opportunities employerTags: