Job Vacancy: Foyle Donegal in Carrigans, situated 5 minutes from Derry City, requires a Multi-Skilled Engineer working as part of the Engineering Team.
Job Reference No: FD/MSE/4/21
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supply, service, maintenance and repair of all equipment within a very busy production site in order for output to be maintained at optimum efficiency. Preference will be given to applicants who are mechanically biased and/or who have extensive experience of refrigeration.
- ONC in Mechanical Engineering with recognised Apprenticeship
- Welding experience including welding stainless steel.
- Relevant Engineering experience within an industrial environment
- Highly motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Proven problem-solving abilities and effective communication skills
- Managing repairs and ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Experience with Pneumatics and hydraulics
- PLC knowledge
- Refrigeration experience
- Full understanding and application of drawings and handbooks
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th May 2021.
The above criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting. If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job Reference No: FD/MSE/4/21 to:
Foyle Donegal, Drumnashear, Carrigans, County Donegal, Ireland. F93 A310
T: +353 (0) 74 914 0228. F: +353 (0) 914 0109